The Fujinon MK18-55mm T2.9 Lens in E Mount is a lightweight cine-style zoom lens for E-mount cameras with a Super 35mm-sized sensor. It features a mechanical design with three independent lens control rings: focus, iris, and zoom. Each ring incorporates a cine-style gear with a 0.8 MOD for interfacing with standard cine -style lens accessories. The focus ring features approximately 200° of rotation, which provides room or precise focus pulls, and the iris is clickless, enabling smooth iris pulls. The lens also incorporates a macro mode for close focusing capabilities.
The lens is colour matched to other Fujinon lenses such as the HK, ZK, and XK series, which enables smooth intercutting between lenses. The 85mm front enables use with many cine-style matte boxes via use of optional step up rings (rings not included). The lens weighs only 2.16 pounds, which is fairly light for a cinema zoom that holds focus and aperture throughout the focal length range. It is designed for camera’s with a Sony E mount, so it has a short flange focal distance, but the lens allows for flange focal distance adjustment so you can fine tune it to the camera you are using the lens on.
* T2.9 to T22 aperture with 9 iris blades for attractive bokeh.
* The 28.5mm diameter image circle covers the 3-perf super 35 format with a 16:9 aspect ratio.
* Industry standard 0.8 film pitch gears for focus, zoom, and iris control.
* The gear rings positions for focus, zoom, and iris are located at the same position on both lenses in the MK series, making switching between the two zooms quick as you don’t have to adjust the position of lens accessories.
* Both lenses in the MK series have the same weight and length so here is no need to rebalance your camera when you change from one lens to the other.
* 200° focus barrel rotation
* No shims are required to adjust the flange focal distance as this lens has a built-in adjustment mechanism
Sydney Camera Hire’s Fujinon XK20-120mm T3.5 Cabrio Premier Lens is the lens only and does not include the servo zoom unit, which you can source separately. It is a wide-to-telephoto zoom lens for Super 35mm cameras and features a PL mount. The focus, zoom, and iris barrels are geared with standard 0.8 Mod gears, which provides an interface for the optional ENG-style digital drive unit.
The rear PL mount features electrical contacts for sharing ARRI LDS and Cooke /i Technology lens data with the camera; however, you need the optional digital drive unit to activate these contacts. An included rectangular lens hood provides flare protection and is useful for run-and-gun or ENG-style shooting. A removable lens support is included with the lens.
T3.5 to T22 aperture with nine iris blades for attractive bokeh.
Industry-standard 0.8 film Mod gears for focus, zoom, and iris control.
Power and data/control connections to the camera via connectors in the rear of the lens.
16-bit encoding supports sharing LDS and /i Technology lens data with the camera.
The barrel markings are imperial measurements.
Luminous barrel markings make it easier to read measurements.
200° focus barrel rotation and 120° zoom rotation.
No shims are required to adjust the flange focal distance.