This Fujinon XK20-120mm T3.5 Cabrio Premier Lens is the lens only and does not include the servo zoom unit, which you can source separately. It is a wide-to-telephoto zoom lens for Super 35mm cameras and features a PL mount. The focus, zoom, and iris barrels are geared with standard 0.8 Mod gears, which provides an interface for the optional ENG-style digital drive unit.
The rear PL mount features electrical contacts for sharing ARRI LDS and Cooke /i Technology lens data with the camera; however, you need the optional digital drive unit to activate these contacts. An included rectangular lens hood provides flare protection and is useful for run-and-gun or ENG-style shooting. A removable lens support is included with the lens.
- T3.5 to T22 aperture with nine iris blades for attractive bokeh.
- Industry-standard 0.8 film Mod gears for focus, zoom, and iris control.
- Power and data/control connections to the camera via connectors in the rear of the lens.
- 16-bit encoding supports sharing LDS and /i Technology lens data with the camera.
- The barrel markings are imperial measurements.
- Luminous barrel markings make it easier to read measurements.
- 200° focus barrel rotation and 120° zoom rotation.
- No shims are required to adjust the flange focal distance.
- Macro focus function available.