Sydney Camera Hire’s 10′ jib arm is specifically designed to travel and is the perfect small crane solution for indoor & outdoor video productions. Its telescopic arm feature adds flexibility to frame perfect shots in indoor and outdoor spaces.
Sydney Camera Hire’s jib arm production package includes a rugged camera dolly for smooth, dynamic moving shots and rock solid aluminum tripod stand for immense support. Now you can create the visual effects and produce incredibly smooth floating camera crane shots that add tremendous production value to your productions.
CAMERA JIB ARM
– Maximum load capacity 25kg/55lbs
– Minimum load capacity 15kg/33lbs
– Tripod mount of 100mm diameter
– Camera Mount Bowl accepts 100mm and 75mm head (with ring)
– Pan Radius :360 Degrees
– Jib Pan Lock: Yes (via pan friction knobs on U-Hub)
– Jib Tilt Lock: No
– Camera Plate Tilt Lock: Yes (via adjusting the camera head plate knob and ratchet knobs on jib arm)
100MM BOWL TRIPOD STAND
– Max length of tripod – 60 inch
– Minimum length of tripod – 34 inch
– Collapsible height – 36 inch
– Tripod tubes made of Aluminum
– Diameter of tripod tubes – 20mm and 14mm
– Load capacity – 80kgs /176lbs
-Tripod Weight-6.50 kg
SPECIFICATIONS OF SPREADER
– Payload upto: 400kg / 880lb
– Spreader height: 50mm/2inch
– Build up radius Minimum: 41 – 66cm / 16 – 26inch
– Compatible with All Tripods with Twin Spiked Feet
– Product weight (without packing): 2.47kg / 5.44lb
– Weighing capacity-500kg.
– Weight of Product -10.7kg/23.5lb
– Hi-grade Aluminum tripod dolly for durability.
– Quality design and construction.